Baby’s Breath™ Features
- Baby’s Breath™ has a unique filter which combines HEPA and HEGA to form a complete air cleaning solution. HEGA is a special carbon fiber that provides ten times the surface area of traditional activated carbon. The increase in surface area means that the HEGA media bonds with and absorbs toxic chemicals, gases, odors and tobacco smoke like no other filter on the market. Additionally, the HEPA media removes 99.97 percent of all particles greater than 0.3 microns, including pollen, mold spores, dust mites, pet saliva, pet dander, microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) and other allergens from the air. Baby’s Breath™ is increasingly becoming the choice for babies and children.
- Baby’s Breath™ is built to last. The body is all steel and powder coated with a nontoxic finish. The motor is designed to be run continuously, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 12 months a year for a minimum of five years. Austin Air stands behind this promise.
- Baby’s Breath™ Air Purifier is an investment in health. Allergy and asthma attacks are no fun. When you are having trouble breathing, you can't wait for a breath of pure air. The Austin Clean Air Pocket™ delivers pure air in 15 seconds flat.
- Baby’s Breath™ is economical to run and to maintain. It costs less than 25¢ a day to run, which is similar to the cost of having a light on. Since the filter lasts a full five years, you save a fortune on filter replacements. Other machines require 10 to 20 filter changes in the same time period and will cost two to three times as much to maintain.
- Made with pride in the USA
Baby’s Breath™ Progressive Filter
- Large Particle Pre-Filter- Removes visible dust, hair and pet dander
- Medium Particle Pre-Filter – Removes molds, spores and pollen
- Sixty sq. ft. of true medical grade HEPA - Removes 99.97 percent of all particles larger than 0.3 microns including bacteria and virus.
- HEGA Activated Military Carbon Cloth - Removes gases, odors, chemicals and tobacco smoke
Baby’s Breath™ Technical Specifications
Fan and Motor Assembly: