Pet Machine™ Features: Our specialized filter makes the difference
- Unique filter designed for pet sensitivities - With over 15 lbs of activated carbon treated with zeolite and ammoniasorb (a chemisorber), the Austin Air Pet Machine handles over 3,000 chemicals, odors and gases with the unique ability to manage pet smells and remove ammonia from the air.
- Substantial HEPA filter - Designed for allergies, asthma, environmental illness and anyone who breathes! Sixty square feet of HEPA material removes submicron particles from the air, including pet dander, pet saliva, mold spores, dust mites, pollen, microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) and other allergens.
- The Austin Air Pet Machine™ is built to last. The body is all steel and powder-coated with a non-toxic baked on finish. The motor is designed to be run continuously, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 12 months a year for a minimum of five years. Austin Air stands behind this promise.
- The Pet Machine™ Air Purifier is an investment in your health. Allergy and asthma attacks are debilitating. When you have trouble breathing, you cannot wait one moment for a breath of pure air. The Austin Clean Air Pocket™ delivers pure air in 15 seconds flat.
- The Austin Air Pet Machine™ is economical to run and maintain, costing less than 25 cents a day, which is similar to the cost of having a light on. Since the filter lasts a full five years, you save a fortune on filter replacements. Other machines require 10 to 20 filter changes in the same time period, costing two to three times as much to maintain.
- Made with pride in the USA.
Pet Machine™ Progressive Filter
The Pet Machine™ uses the same filter media as the Austin Air HealthMate™, with the addition of ammoniasorb for increased adsorption of ammonia. The Pet Machine™ is recommended for anyone who owns a pet.
Pet Machine™ Technical Specifications
Fan and Motor Assembly